We'll I am finally getting to the last of our summer vacation. We stayed home in Kansas the last month of our summer vacation and we went camping for the night at the state lake -Pottawatomie Lake. We had a great time, however, I told Mike it is just not right to camp for ONE stikin' night - it needs to be longer. We had a good time fishing and getting caught in the rain! :) The boys loved it! Even though the size of the fish would put others to shame we still wanted to share the pictures! :) You Cluffs would love it here - I mean come on - we know you want to come to Kansas now that you've seen the size of these fish! :)

I just had to have this picture of Will on here - I think it is my favorite - look at that smile! He was so happy - his First Fish. It was funny, it was his first cast out and before he cast out we told him that he will have to wait a while with his line out. Well he showed us, his first cast out and he started to rill it back in and to our surprise with a fish on the hook!



Dixon's reaction to the fish was the best!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment