fam pic

fam pic

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a boy!

I guess most people already know by now but I thought I'd post that we are going to have another Cowboy!! We are really excited - especially Will!

Here are some fun pictures of the KSU rodeo we went to a couple nights ago. We had a good time - the most fun was watching the boys be so excited about everything!!

They love riding their horses especially Dixon in his diaper! ;)

And Dixon will ride just about anything! He is so funny!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! We are so excited for you. Welcome to the land of 3 boys! It's a good place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so lucky to have so many boys. I totally want one next

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill! I have been to sick to get on the computer. I am hoping that the end of sickness is near, it is getting really hard. But we are having a boy too!!! I am so excited!!! After two girls I feel our family needs a boy. I am only going to buy BLUE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete