The WHITE COAT . . . . the $80,000 white coat (so Mike says)! They have a "white coat" ceremony for the 3rd year vet students to commemorate the start of their 4th and final year of vet school. They have some speakers say a few things and then basically everyone gets called up one by one (which took a while) and they get to put their coat on! :) Mike thinks it is lame - but it was a realization that we are getting near the end, but actually after all I hear about this last year of rotations - I am afraid it is the beginning of not seeing Mike even more! :) Anyways, the boys and I went to the celebration and we were glad that they had plenty of punch and cookies afterward!
Your the best Mike!! We love ya and know what hard work goes into being able to juggle vet school, two cowboys, and wife - a pregnant one too! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment