Will's first muttin' bustin' rodeo! He was so excited to do this that we went on Friday to the rodeo and the slots were all filled by the time we got there - so we decided to try again the next night with some friends and we got in. However, Mike and I didn't even get to see him do it LIVE. To make a long story short, Dixon, at about the 3rd event fell from the bleaches and gave us all a scare in which we ended up in the ER with him that night instead. We are so very thankful that he is being watched over because he is doing fine. I tell ya - if I'm going to be mom of these three boys I am going to need to "cowboy up!" And thanks to some great friends we still got to see Will's ride (on tape of course).
Enjoy! Will getting ready!
Rid'em cowboy!
Dayton Bittle's (Will's buddy's brother) great ride! We loved the side approach! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment