fam pic

fam pic

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here are some pics from Halloween this year. We are sorry to report that we don't have very many - Dixon got sick a week earlier with croup and then of course Titus caught it the day of our Halloween party - the poor thing. So I stayed home with Titus while Mike took the boys "trunk-or-treating" at the church.

Grrrrr!!! Don't they look like ferocious vikings! Please note the homemade viking helmets! :) I made Mike stay up late with me to finish them - good ole times with paper mache!

Mike did do a last minute dress-up since I wasn't going - if you can't tell - he went as a veterinarian "with cow poop on him" . . .per Dixon.



I had to take a picture of Titus in what was supposed to be his costume - at least for scrapbooking purposes. He was going to be the baby Shrek with me and Mike as Shrek and Fionna again.


This is just a cute one of his smiling in his pumpkin pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. JIll, It feels so good looking at your blog and thinking that you have 3 cute boys too. You guys are so much fun! We Love the Halloween costumes.

    ReplyDelete