fam pic

fam pic

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We've always wondered . . . . .

if we do have a girl in this family what would she even look like . . . we can't even imagine . . . well, let your imagination rest . . . we've found out . . . . this what they would like

Willma!

Diane!

and of course Tina!
We thought that was pretty funny!!!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!!

    I love Titus' huge smile. What very interesting looking girls you will have! Willma is quite attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a kick out of this. You have cute kids Jill. I love Titus' smile - he looks like a very happy, smiley, guy. Congrats on Mike graduating and moving on to the next stage of life. Where do you guys plan to end up? Utah - perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA, that is sooo funny! I feel like I haven't seen you guys for a long time! I hope everyone is doing well in the cold weather :)

    ReplyDelete