Dad's new exercise to keep him fit! ;)
To start off our Holidays - the Boyle family came to see us over the Thanksgiving break and we had a great Thanksgiving day and dinner with them!
My three crazies! :)
I was in charge of our ward's Christmas party this year - yea - so I enlisted Mike's help in making a Polar Express train - it wasn't too bad but I am glad it is over.
A guy in our ward was the Conductor and he looked just like it him - it was great - all the kids were following him around having him punch their tickets!
These were the candy trains that were the centerpieces on the tables - this one was Mike's creation!
The best part of that night of the party was that Shane and Kelly came and in their pajamas too! We were so excited - and the boys were too! ;) 
We had a great time as you can tell - but as always just not long enough!
We had a great time as you can tell - but as always just not long enough!
THANKS MOM!! This is the awesome advent calendar that my mom just whipped up for me at the drop of a hat! :)
So we DON'T have ANY SNOW! Yeah - I am pretty bummed about it - Will's whole Christmas break and we didn't have any snow to play in - well, I take that back - this why we have this picture - one morning the kids woke up and there was a trace - yes - just a trace of snow - a skiff really - and they were freaking out - so we dressed them all up and they had a good time until a couple hours later when it melted!
This is what happens when Christmas break gets too boring!
We decided this could be out 2011 Christmas card except that it is missing me - but that is okay - it is great!
Not even five minutes later! ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Me and my cheeser - I don't know where he gets it from!
He is SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete