I guess it is about time I get around to Easter.
Alejandro Aguiar, one of Mike's soldiers, who is originally from Columbia, stayed with us for a while and we had just missed his birthday so we decided to celebrate it again for him! The boys loved having him . . . the especially loved it when he made "his rice".
Dying Easter Eggs . . . this was Aguiar's first time doing anything like this!
Easter morning . . and Easter Baskets!!
Mike was already at his Sunday morning meetings . . so Will took the picture . . .sorry not really a good Easter family pic!
Shane and Kelly came and visited us one weekend and I had seen this cake and knew I had to make it for Kelly "peeps lover" when she came!
Also, it was Mike's birthday this month!!! Big 33!! We "kind of" surprised him at his office with cake and pizza and the ladies at the office had it decorated all cowboy cute and they even got his his wheelchair custom made with stir-ups (see below).
In Dixon's preschool they had a Nursery Rhyme day and each of them had to memorize a nursery rhyme and then dress up if they wanted to and recite it for the class and parents!!! He is the cutest little Hickory Dickory Dock Mouse I've ever seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment