Just a fun video of Turner that I wanted to share! He is getting too big!
So, just a little late but here are some pics of what has been going on in 2014!! These are some pics of how we rang in the new year!
I am getting old. . . or have a newborn baby . .. they outlasted me!
Titus wanted to see Turner as Santa Claus!!
We love his many faces!!
We introduced the boys to squash as Mike would say or racquetball as I would say! They had a great time!
Getting the cowboy hat worn in!!
and the pirate hat as Dixon insisted!!
My sweet boy . . .this was at three months!
We have been enjoying this Arizona winter that is for sure! We went on a hike and enjoyed the wonderful Arizona beauty . . . and we saw this huge tumbleweed - how pretty right! Ha ha! It is January so we will have to try this place out during the monsoon season!
We celebrated Davids birthday with him in January and had a couple families join us for cake and ice cream!
Will had his first pinewood derby in January! Here is is car!! He designed it all by himself and did most of the work with the help of his dad! I didn't get a picture but the other boys had to have their own cars too. I told Mike that every year when pinewood derby rolls around he is going to be having to make 4 cars regardless of how many are in cub scouts!
He did awesome and got 3rd place overall! He was pretty excited!!
And last but not least . . .we celebrated our 10th anniversary in January! 10 looooooong years . . .as Mike would say. "The boys" bought me these beautiful flowers. I am so thankful for those 10 loooooong years . . I wouldn't have it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment