Turner turned 7 months this month! Here are some fun pics of him and his crazy brothers.
Titus put this on him while he was playing around one day!
So excited because when Dad is away - they get to watch movies on mom's bed!!!
This is our favorite shirt - we had to make sure got a picture of our STUD!!
One night after scripture study we discovered that our new couches produce a lot of static!! The boys were cracking up over Turner's hair!!
While traveling up North to visit family - I saw these ninja turtle mask and thought I needed a project while we drove! The boys loved them! And then when we got there Aunt Britney gave Dixon and Titus their birthday presents and lo and behold . . .they were ninja turtle shells!! She is so awesome - I can't believe her - I don't thing there is anything she can't make! But it was fun because the masks went perfectly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment