fam pic

fam pic

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Christmas 2014

We had a great Christmas!!  We were so excited because Grammie and Pa decided to come down and spend it with us.  They came Christmas Eve, which was too late, according to the boys, but they stayed with us for a week because everyone else came down over New Years and they figured they didn't need to drive up and back - and we were so glad that they did.  We had a great time!







My Super Heros!  Seriously!  I love my boys especially when they dress up!!  They love it and they love to play these superheros!

We had fun while Grammie and Pa were here.  . . . we played games, watched movies,  played alittle in the snow, played basketball and made our annual gingerbread house (or village).   The snow this year was a Christmas miracle.  They kept saying it would snow Christmas Eve, but I was pretty doubtful.  I was so excited to wake up Christmas morning to a White Christmas!! My favorite!!





No comments:

Post a Comment