or so they say. . . bigger cows than Kansas - not really - better BBQ - so far yes . . we ate at some great places there. We were able to visit the Rigby's in San Marcos, Texas, this summer for a whole week!!! Yeah- they were sick of us . . . literally . .we were sick before we left and we passed it onto them when our stay was done there. Sorry guys!
We had a great time even though it was stinkin' hot! Mike did an externship in a nearby town all day while the kids and I played with Jamie and JT. As you can tell we had a good time being together - they are crazy kids!
It was hilarious watching the two of them boxing each other!
One time Mike and I had all of them at Wal-Mart and people kept asking us if they were triplets!

SeaWorld!! While there we went to SeaWorld - it again was stinkin' hot but we loved it. The boys didn't think twice about the heat.

Dixon and Aunt Jamie - stylin' in the 3-D movie glasses.

Waiting for the Shamu Show!!


We had a great time and enjoyed being with the Rigby's. Thanks for letting us come!
Yes everything is bigger and better in Texas! It was a blast! Can't wait till you guys come again! ;) Jill you even beat me to the punch to post on your trip. Well, it is in the works so check back soon! Luv you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! What an AWESOME summer!!! I am jealous you guys got to do so much. Ours was going to the bubble and going to the bubble. :-) We did hit Sea World in San Diego, which was wonderful, but that only lasted four days. :-) Now back to school...and first grade stinks!!! Chloe is struggling!!!!
ReplyDeleteYea for the Gamble blog! we sure think you guys are great. Mike came home from home teaching so impressed that you guys have a stick collection too. We love your family!will be fun to keep in touch once we have to move south, but for now, I really am in denial.
ReplyDeleteJill - So guess what - I'm in Texas too!!! Just north of Austin (maybe you knew that :)). I'm glad you survived the heat. We are finally getting some rain here in the Austin area - thank goodness. Your family is darling - I love your blog!
ReplyDelete