In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley
fam pic
Friday, August 14, 2009
Finally!!!
Wow!!! I am actually getting time to update you all on our summer! So, we started with Navuoo and I will go from there. We've had a busy summer. After Navuoo we went with our friends, Shane and Kelly, to Nebraska ("The Good Life"), as they say, and helped out their family with a calf branding. This was all new to Will, Dixon, and I, but old stuff to Mike, and he loved every minute! We had a good time watching! :) We then kept traveling, because we knew Shane and Kelly wanted to spent more time with us, and we traveled North through South Dakota and North Dakota to Montana to see AJ's (a classmates of Shane and Mike) wedding. All of this in 3 days!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment