In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
-Gordon B. Hinckley
fam pic
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Happy Halloween!!!
We had a great Halloween!! Of course we started out telling ourselves it would just be easier not to dress up and then Mike and his classmates get these crazy ideas and whala!!! . . . you have it . . . Toy Story! Of course Will wouldn't change his mind . . . he was going to be Spiderman since summer! :) Mike, Shane, James, and Richard all went to school on Friday sporting their costumes . . . I think it is a tradition now! ;)
Jill, This made me laugh so hard! I can't wait to show MIke. I was hoping you would post a picture of your Halloween costumes this year. I needed a good pick me up today and this hit the spot. You guys are awesome. Man we miss you! Will you please move to Ok. Tell your boys hi and tell Will he looked especially awesome as Spidey.
Jill,
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh so hard! I can't wait to show MIke. I was hoping you would post a picture of your Halloween costumes this year. I needed a good pick me up today and this hit the spot. You guys are awesome. Man we miss you! Will you please move to Ok. Tell your boys hi and tell Will he looked especially awesome as Spidey.