Wow! I can't believe it! Will turned 4 - yeah almost 3 weeks ago - sorry it takes me so long to get this posted. We had a great time. Just us "the fam" went to Chuckie Cheese! Will was so excited. We went in the afternoon so it was great - we had the whole place to ourselves and let Will just go at it. Later that night he had his last swimming lessons and he was able to jump off the driving board; then we had some friends over for some cake and ice cream! He requested a pirate ship cake so whala -we did it!



One Jump
Two!
If you can tell he puts up one finger to me and says . . just one more! :)
That is awesome! Good job on the cake! now you will have to show Shesh and I how to do that one! I love Dixon's face, like "I am ready to demolish that thing"! Can't wait to see you guys! SOOOOO excited!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun bday, and what a cute cake!
ReplyDeletethat is awesome that your soup won the cookoff, ihave a new one for you totry, i took a white chili to our wards cookoff and it won too! maybe you could try it next year.