In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
-Gordon B. Hinckley
fam pic
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Let it Snow!!
I just had to post this picture because it was so cute! This was the first snow in Kansas this year, but today it snowed some more so I thought of this picture!!
Jill, we miss you guys so much it hurts! I love the picture of your boys, and your Christmas P.J.s, etc.. And we really love the exciting news! I'm so happy for you guys. This new baby is coming to one of the very best families I can think of. How lucky it is. I hope you are feeling ok. I wish I was close and could get your boys and we could play while you had a long, deserved nap. Take Care and tell everyone hello from us!
I love the socks!
ReplyDeleteJill, we miss you guys so much it hurts! I love the picture of your boys, and your Christmas P.J.s, etc.. And we really love the exciting news! I'm so happy for you guys. This new baby is coming to one of the very best families I can think of. How lucky it is. I hope you are feeling ok. I wish I was close and could get your boys and we could play while you had a long, deserved nap. Take Care and tell everyone hello from us!
ReplyDelete