fam pic

fam pic

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

It's about time I updated this with Christmas and New Year's! We had a great time. As soon as school was over we left for Utah for two weeks. We had a great time with family. Thanks to the Cluff's we had a great place to stay! We had a fun time with cousins, Grammie and Pa, Aunt Jac and Uncle Max and were able to meet our future Aunt Britney. We were able to spend some time at the Ranch sledding and having fun in the snow. We were able to visit Grandpa and Grandma Gamble in Idaho and ride horses!

Oh yeah - and we announced to the family that we are expecting #3 June 8th! Will is so excited! Come the 18th we will hopefully find out the gender . . . so to be continued . . .

Our crazy boys - this is the closest to "stand still" we could get!
My three handsome cowboys!!
Picture Perfect!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the pics!!! And sooo excited about the news!! I am sure glad I was the first to know! :) Can't wait till Feburary!

    ReplyDelete