fam pic

fam pic

Friday, May 28, 2010

Dixon is 2 and Mother's Day!

I know it has almost been a month now - but Dixon turned 2 on May 9th!!! He got to share his birthday with his Mom for Mother's Day so we hung out at home - open gifts and later that night had some friends over for ice cream and cake! We did go to Topkea the day before and rode the little train they have there around their zoo and animal park!

Dixon is getting too big! More and more he is just a copycat of his older brother! :)





Mike kept calling it my Mother's day weekend and it was just that. I got these beautiful flowers one each day - some tomato plants and I was also surprised to see this chair in my living room for Mother's Day!! I love it! A stuffed recliner/rocker ready for the new baby! Mike always goes above and beyond - he is soooo good to me! Luv you Pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment