fam pic

fam pic

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Titus Maxwell Gamble

Due to overwhelming request, I (Mike) am attempting my first blog post. Baby Titus is here. Born on Sunday, May 30 2010, at 9:43 AM. 8 lbs 8 oz, 20 1/4 inches. He and his mom are happy and well. It was a little harder labor than we were used to, but Jill was amazing, and stayed tough through some complications with the anesthesia. She is amazing.








3 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome Titus! That lucky guy came to one of the greatest families ever! We are so happy for you guys! Will and Dixon are looking so grown up. Titus is adorable, I love that baby scrunch. We love and miss you guys! Take care, enjoy these sweet tender times and Jill welcome to the wonderful world of being outnumbered by 3 boys. Isn't it great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I have got to say, I am glad it was you having the baby and not me...although I do only have 8 weeks left. ahhh!!!
    He is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gambles! He is darling. I'm sad we won't get to meet Titus is person as we are leaving this week. Enjoy being a family of 5!

    ReplyDelete