This was actually taken the Sunday before Christmas! Such handsome boys! :)
This was Christmas Eve - in their Christmas pajamas!!
So, we must have kept the boys up too late Christmas Eve because it was about 8:30 a.m. when I was waking up and everyone was still asleep, including Titus. :) I asked Mike, "should I wake the boys up?" . . . of course he said, "No let'em sleep" meaning . . . let me sleep! Finally I woke them up about 9:00 a.m.
Santa must of thought Mike was getting pretty cold walking to school in the morning - he got ear muffs, a coat, and heavy-duty snow gloves! :)
Dixon showing us his "cowboy" (Woody) as he calls it - and notice his "fancy" boots as he calls them. He wore them all day!
Will showing us his nerf gun from Aunt Nedra! Dad liked it so much went and got him one - or maybe it was the fact that he had to have something to defend himself with!
I really enjoyed spending Christmas eve with you guys, thanks:)
ReplyDelete