Mike and I celebrated our 7th year anniversary this January! We had a great time - thanks to great friends (who watched our kiddos) and a great husband who loves surprises we went out to eat at a "fancy" restaurant in town, grabbed some ice cream at Cold Stone, picked up the kids, put them to bed and then watched a movie!
I just want to say that I am married to an amazing man! He really can do it all . . . school, work, Dad, husband, friend, Elders quorum, and SHREK! :)
After seven long years . . . .

Ahhh - is it bliss . . . .

. . . . or this! :)

I had to take a picture of these . . . they were so pretty - the prettiest so far I think! :)
Congratulations!! 7 years, wow! You two are so amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete