fam pic

fam pic

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dixon Turns 3!!!!

Dixon turned 3 years old on Monday!! He had a great time - it was also Dad's last day of school!!! :) We went to Shane and Kelly's for dinner and had beef sticks - yumm . . .and then we opened presents and had some cake! He wanted a rocket cake! :) Then on Tuesday we took off to Topeka and went to Chuckie Cheese - the boys loved it!



We also had hair cuts!! I cut the cute curls off of Titus - I didn't think I was going to be sad but I was! However, he looks like the rest of them now! :)


Before with the curls - the picture doesn't do them justice!

After . . . he dosen't look to happy . . . . .but

it got better . . . . and

and even better with his brothers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment