fam pic

fam pic

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Graduation!!!

Wow - time is flying by to fast this past month - we are in Utah right now and I still haven't posted pictures of Mike's graduation . . . yeah . . . it finally happened. I have proof now! :)

This is for all of you who were there in heart :)



Mike - Shane - Richard - James

The Family (we all really graduated!)
We enjoyed the graduation . .. but

I don't know if they were too happy! :) They were good boys - just this one instance.

Mike's family traveled back for the big graduation - we had a great time swimming with the cousins and seeing Aunt Nedra, Miki and Grandma and Grandpa Gamble! Mike was glad they could make it!

3 comments:

  1. Did you hear that crazy woman yell, "yay mike" when there was dead silence? Yeah... that was me. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys too! I can't believe Mike is off to Texas already. Richard only has one week left here. Hopefully we'll all survive ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for graduation Elder Gamble, a wonderful achievement!

    Elder Horne
    Duncan In Kuantan

    ReplyDelete