fam pic

fam pic

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Yellowstone Trip!!!

Okay so really our last hurrah for the summer was our Yellowstone trip with my family (minus Mike) :(

We had a great time!!
The boys love being together!

This was an awesome fall that we hiked down to see - it was a serious hike down about 350 stairs and coming up the boys did great - not one complaint!

Chillin' with Pa!

Will helping Grammie up the trail!

One of those "had to take a picture" moment except they kept going too fast!


Pa trying to cheer Jac up because they were all the "same old thing . . just another geyser"!




Thanks to Max - I was able to make the trek without Titus on my back . . I wouldn't have made it!


Will, Dixon, and Titus with their "foster" parents for the summer! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I LOVE Yellowstone! I'm glad Mike is coming home soon. I know how hard it is to have your hubby gone.

    ReplyDelete