fam pic

fam pic

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School!!

I can't believe the day is actually here! These are of Will's first day of Kindergarten! His teacher is Mrs. Head, so that should be easy to remember! :) He is doing great and loving it, however, he always makes sure that we missed him.

It is his mom that is having a hard time. When I dropped him off for the first day, I kept telling him things and then I kind of waited and said, "Do you have any questions?" and of course he said No mom - goodbye! I don't know if it is just because he is my first but I cannot control my worries, especially when the bus is late. I've already called school twice on such accounts and everything turns out fine. I hope I get used to this!!


*do notice the boxes in the background - we had only been moved in for two days when he had to start school - he is trooper!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe Will is going to school now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it gets easier... hang in there!
    (and if it makes you feel any better, I cried for the first two weeks after dropping the girls off to school. i'm a wimp.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have boxes but they are in your HOUSE!! WOW-a house and Kindergarten in the same week. Will is so cute with his backpack. Hope he is doing well and yay for having your husband back!!

    ReplyDelete