fam pic

fam pic

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween . . . from a Ninja Turtle . . . Spiderman (in cowboy boots) . . . and a zebra!!! Quite the combo, I know!

I had to take pictures of the zebra because that was the only one that was homemade! :)

He was too cute . . and he really knew what was going on . . . he was getting CANDY!!!


We had a PTA Halloween party the week before so the zebra costume wasn't done yet, hence, we have a cute cowboy with the ninja and spiderman!

I am ashamed, however, because we didn't have any cowboy boots in his size!



Carving pumpkins!!!







Just had to post this one . . . I will show it to them when they are fighting! :)


Pumpkin patch - they weren't cooperating very well for a good picture!

One of my favorite ones!

1 comment: