fam pic

fam pic

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our little BlueJay Fans!

They love going to watch Will play football - by the way, Bluejays is Will's football team mascot.




So corn on the cob is now Titus favorite food!! I think he likes it just because he can hold it himself!

We don't encourage this, however, this is a typical thing for the cat to do - he is always trying to see us, especially around dinner time. Sadly, I think he has moved his home somewhere else.


and last but not least . . . in case you missed it . . . I posted the pictures on facebook - so really Mom I think these are for your viewing pleasure!



No need to wonder where they get it from!!!



Just for fun!!! I made these rocket packs for the boys to play around with - we will see how long they last! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest boys!! And you are such a creative mom! Those rocket packs are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to tell me how you made them :) My boys would be in heaven if I made those for them!

    ReplyDelete