fam pic

fam pic

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Busy October!

 We had a busy October it seems.  Actually it was really the end of the month that we looked forwarded too.   Forget Halloween . . . the boys were using a 60-link paper chain they had made to count down the days that Grammie and Pa were coming to see us! I didn't think we'd make it, but we did! :)




The Clown . . . 


the Ninja . . . .

. . . and the minon (cutest minon I've ever seen)!

Trick or Treating downtown Weston!


We were so excited that Grammie and Pa were also going to be here for Will's 7th birthday!!  I can't believe he is 7 already . . where does the time go.

His Robot cake!!  Good thing we had company other than ourselves to help us eat all that cake! ;)


Since Grammie and Pa were here we decided to go to Legoland for Will's birthday!  The boys had a blast!

This was a huge sea of legos - they were swimming in them - they thought that was pretty cool!


Kung fu lego?????

All these things were made out of legos - pretty awesome!

Afterwards we ate at a place called Fritz's Express where it was all about trains - a little train on the ceiling that ran around the whole room and then would deliver your dinner to your table.  It was pretty fun!


 Ready for church!


Grammie brought these hand-down jackets from my cousins and they loved them!!  Don't they look handsome - I am a little bias though! :) 


 Some random pics!!!

It was dress like a Hobo day at school!  I wasn't quite sure what to do but I think they looked okay!


This is the way we vacuum the floor, vacuum the floor, vacuum the floor  . . . .. 

this is the way we wash the dishes, wash the dishes, wash the dishes!!!  
They really are good helpers. . . when they want to be! :)

this is the way we ride the horse, ride the horse, ride the horse!!  


 Our family night activity after a lesson on Ammon and his mission to the Lamanites! 


THE END of a very long post!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome costumes!!! And an amazing birthday cake!! I miss u guys, you all have grown so much! -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how big your boys look. And to think- Will 7!! I'm going to attempt your dragon (sea dragon?) cake for Wendell's dragon party on Sat. I'm looking for pics of it on your blog. Maybe I'll get you on the phone. Whenever I have a moment to call though it's like 11pm Kansas time ! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete