fam pic

fam pic

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Some Random Fun!

He just looked so soft and squishy as the pillows did! We sure do love this little red head!!

His brothers love him too - had to take this picture because it was hilarious - Titus wanted to feed Turner and it looks like Turner is just about as big as him!

So while Mike is gone sometimes I need to get a little creative to keep my sanity! :)  Actually I've decided that  I just need to do better at having more fun with them . . . so out came the flour game.  They loved it!





We got to join Mike on one of his many trips to El Paso so we took a tour of all the machinery on Fort Bliss - the boys loved it.  We also go to stay the night in the hotel - which I sometimes wonder if they think it's better than Disneyland!  Ha ha -but we wanted to swim but it was too cold!!





No comments:

Post a Comment