We headed up to Idaho for the funeral services that weekend. It was a wonderful service. Mike spoke and he did a great job of letting us know how and who his Dad was. Mike often tells us (me and the kids) that he wished we had known Grandpa when he was younger and could do so many more things. However, the boys and I did get to know Grandpa for how good he was now. He was always smiling and loved to see his grandboys! I remember when Mike and I were first dating he would always greet me with a smile and put his arm around me!
The graveside service was really neat. They had a gun salute which I had never seen before. It was a really good tribute to Grandpa. I was so very grateful to all of my family who came to the services and supported us.

Some fun pics we have of Grandpa Gamble!
We Love you Grandpa!!
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment