fam pic

fam pic

Thursday, October 2, 2014

July Fun!

Now that we are closer to family we were able to spend some time with them this summer!!  Yeah!! I was able to go up with the boys to Jac's wedding shower that we had for her.  Us sisters were in charge but I do have to say that I don't take the credit for much of nothing because my sisters are so awesome that they did and planned it all.  I just helped out!  It was a blast!  It was a superhero shower!



One of the days we were there it was rainy . . .so what would be more fun than movie on a rainy day with ALL of your cousins!!




The 4th of July weekend we went to the Ranch with the family.  We had a great time - going to the parade, rodeo, and fishing!  Just love being closer to family!













And last, but by all means, not the least, the Brooksby's came to visit us!!!  Yeah!! We were so excited when they called and told us that they were going to be in town for a reunion.  So, we had them over for dinner and family night and then got to go to the park with them the next day! It was so fun to see them again - and after 3 years of not seeing them it seems like we didn't miss a beat, the only that changed were the kids were older!  :)

What a GREAT family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment