We had a Dragon (but just for preschool), Frankenstein, a mummy, and the Incredibles!!
In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley
fam pic
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Halloween!!!
I always love Halloween!! It might be because it is Fall and I love the Fall, but who knows . . . it so fun! Mike and I together haven't dressed up in a while so this year we wanted too. Will and Dixon are getting older which means their own opinions and they wanted to do something else besides what the family was doing! Haha! We've always had this thing and I don't know why, but we like to try to have our costumes homemade - we had a fun time getting them together.
We had a Dragon (but just for preschool), Frankenstein, a mummy, and the Incredibles!!
We had a Dragon (but just for preschool), Frankenstein, a mummy, and the Incredibles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment