fam pic

fam pic

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving in Texas!!

We had a great time San Marcos, TX, with Jamie and Justin and JT!! The pictures will tell the storyline. We arrived late Tuesday night, so actually early (1 a.m.) on Wednesday morning. We chatted for a little while and then went to bed. When we woke up and I was taking a diaper to the trash I noticed a funny looking car and took a double take - it was our mini van and it looked like this! We have no idea who left us this fun and it was just funny because we had just gotten there! :) Oh well, it was a highlight! :)

We enjoyed the warm weather despite it being Thanksgiving time when we are used to it being cold. We had to go play our Turkey Bowl and I tell ya what . . .it was the Rigby's vs. the Gambles . . need I say more! :) We had a great turkey from Rusty's BBQ - it was great, all we had to do was warm it up! :)

We made some fun Indian hats but JT didn't think it was too fun . . that is why I didn't get a picture of him.
We went and visited The Alamo . . . probably on the busiest day of the year - but at least we can say we've been there now!Of course Jamie and I hit the Black Friday deals even though she was ready to POP! Did I mention Jamie was very prego! Well you can tell I am behind because as of two days ago she is not anymore!! Lucy Jean was born on Dec. 2nd!

So, we had a great time - Thanks Jamie and Justin for a great Thanksgiving! Here is a little bit of the big Turkey Bowl! (don't let Mike blind ya!)

No comments:

Post a Comment