Grammie and the boys at a stop on the way to our new home!
The boys in their awesome hats that Aunt Nedra spoiled them with while she was here!
And these are some of my favorite thing lately, Titus smiling for the camera! I don't know where he picked it up but when we say . . . say cheese . . this is what we get . . .even when we don't say anything and we just pick the camera up he does this! :)
Us at the circus! We are lovin' it with Mike being able to spend so much time with us! We went to the Barnum and Bailey Ringling Brothers Circus in Kansas City! It was a blast! The boys loved it!! They both got Cotton candy that came in these awesome hats!
These are great!
and last but by no means least . . . just a little story . . . Tuesday after school the boys were riding their bikes. Well, Will decided to go see Dad who was down the lane mowing the lawn so off he took. I noticed he was going pretty fast down the gravel road and was out of my sight when about 2 seconds later I heard him screaming!! I saw him running hysterically down to Mike and I could tell he had fallen. Mike brought him back up the lane and there was blood dripping everywhere from his face. Needless to say he had road-rash on his face, hands, and his chest. Poor thing - we cleaned him up, had dinner, and then he had to go to football practice because today they were taking the team PICTURES! Of course! We kept telling him how tough he looked - and he was tough! Poor guy, as I look at the picture - it actually looks not too bad - it was worse looking at the real thing!
A little happier Will after a couple days of re-cooperating! This was taken because today was Crazy Hair Day!!
I dunno, Jill. The picture makes it look pretty bad. Ouch. Poor guy.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute family! I love all your pictures and Will looks like a true blue football player all banged up like that!!! OUCH!!!!
ReplyDelete